If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: What a way to launch a ministry
- Verse 1: What do we know about weddings and marriage as described in the Bible? And why is it important that we understand about this?
- Verse 2: What was the big deal about the wine running out?
- Verse 4: Discuss how Jesus addressed Mary; what is going on here?
- Verse 5: Talk through what Mary said to the servants.
- Verse 6-8: look at the details in these verses, what stands out to you and why?
- Discuss what was said about the bridegroom and Jesus at the close of the sermon.
- How can we apply all of this to our lives today?