If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: The Grim, The Bad, and The Ugly
Thanks to Russell for this week's questions!
- Jesus washed the feet of all the disciples, including Judas. What do you think Jesus was thinking and feeling as He knelt before Judas? What do you think Judas was feeling?
- Why did Jesus leave it till now in V19 to predict his death? Discuss the importance of Jesus calling himself the 'I AM'. Read Ex 3v14
- Does God use evil for his divine plan?
- None of the disciples had any idea who the betrayer was. What does this tell you about their relationship with Judas? About Jesus’ relationship with Judas?
- Look again at V2 and V27 What has happened to Judas to allow Satan in.
- Has someone in your life ever hurt you deeply? How have you responded to that hurt? What is Jesus showing us in the passage?