- Verses 35-37 Discuss what was going on here.
- Who were the two disciples?
- The first couple of chapters take us through the first week of Jesus' ministry, which day are we on here?
- Verse 38 Who took the initiative? Discuss what this means for us today.
- Verses 38-39 The exchange of questions and answers looks a bit odd, we looked at this in the sermon, what is going on?
- The disciples are called by Jesus and spend time with Him; what it is they do as a response to this, and what should we do?
- What do you want? Jesus asked this question of the disciples and He asks it often, why does He ask it and why is it important that we know our own answer?
Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Study Questions. What do you want?
If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon What do you want?