If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon The Bible - So What?
- As a group chat through what the bible means to you, how much does the bible figure in your life etc.
- Christians will be persecuted (verse 12). Discuss what this might mean for us today.
- verses 14-15: discuss how crucial it is for Christians to share their faith and teach their children from the bible?
- Verse 15: Can the bible save you?
- Verse 16: how should the fact that "All Scripture is God-breathed" affect us as Christians today?
- Verse 16: look at and discuss the individual things that the bible is useful for. Think about this in the context of our church today.
- Verse 17 (God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work. [NLT]). How equipped are we?