Reading John 1:29-34.
If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon Hopeful?
- What are some of the things we mean when we say we have hope?
- Take a look back through the chapter from verse 1 to 28 and discuss the different names and descriptions of Jesus, what do they mean and what help are these descriptions to us living our lives today
- Read John 1:29-34. What other descriptions are there here?
- Why doesn't John mention the temptations or Jesus time in the wilderness?
- John mentions sin in verse 29. Why is it important that we regonise both Sin and the Saviour?
- John had no doubt who Jesus is or what his own role is; what should we learn from that?
- Use Isaiah 53:6-7 as a lead in to a time of meditation and prayer