If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Do you need to be free?
- Chat through what verse 31 means, consider what the flipside of this is? This is a big deal why?
- What does it mean to you to be free in Christ? how does that match up to Jesus teaching, here and elsewhere, on freedom and slavery?
- The Pharisees are really out of their depth in this passage. Why are they getting wound up, and how come they can't answer Jesus' questions of them?
- What are you as an individual taking away from this passage to help you in your Christian life?
- Have you ever thought about the fact that Jesus' tells us that we either choose Him and eternal life or Satan and eternal existence in the 'outer darkness'. What do you make of that?