If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Designed to be thirsty...
Here are a selection of questions, pick as many or as few as you need during the time you have, but do look at the first three.
- What are some of the consequences of letting "experts" make your decisions for you?
- What is the Feast of Tabernacles, what happened at it, and why was it important?
- Discuss how Jesus has fulfilled the feast at His birth, then again in this passage and will for a final time as he comes again.
- Why did the religious rulers want to kill Jesus? Why did the people from Jerusalem recognise this plot verse 25 while those from outside Jerusalem didn’t?
- How many arrest attempts were there and why did they all fail?
- Look and talk about at what the passage says about where Jesus came from. Why is it important?
- What is Jesus talking about in verses 33-34?