If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: A Paternity Test?
- Verse 48 starts with a barrage of abuse from the Pharisees. Why the rudeness and what exactly do the Pharisees mean by what they say?
- Verse 49 is written to carry serious force (truly, truly or amen amen), discuss the condition to having eternal life.
- Verse 56: how did Abraham see Jesus coming (Gen 14 perhaps?)?
- Verse 58: what is Jesus claiming, what does I AM mean and when was it first used of God to describe Himself?
- In the sermon we suggested a paternity test - how might you test your spiritual paternity?