Reading: John 2:13-25
If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Spring Cleaning
- Verse 13: What is Passover? (Exodus 12:1-14): What condition did the lamb need to be in and what did the lamb and its blood symbolise?
- Verse 14-16: What was the big deal about: a) the market place? b) the bureau de change?
- Where does the Bible say the judgment will begin? 1 Peter 4:17?
- How many times did Jesus clear the temple?
- Study and discuss verses 23-25, what does it mean?
- How can we apply all of this to our lives today?
- Are we ready for Jesus to suddenly appear again?