If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Some kind of celestial baker?
- Why were the people searching after Jesus now, and why do many people follow Jesus these days?
- What is the right motivation for following God? What should our attitude be towards spiritual rewards and material benefits? How does Jesus deal with this issue in verse 27?
- What is the difference between every man-made religion and what Jesus taught us (see verse 29)?
- Discuss verse 30: What sign do you think would be enough to convince them?
- Verse 31 -33. What is the difference between the manna that Moses gave (through God) and the bread of God?
- Is it possible for somebody to be called but not end up saved (37)?
- Is it possible for somebody to lose their salvation after they have come to true faith in Christ? Why or why not?