Reading: John 6:16-21
If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Just About Ready To Bail Out?
- What do we know about Galilee, it's geography, topology and weather?
- Read the other accounts of what happened in Mark 6:45ff and Matthew 14:22ff. Why are there differences, and what more can we learn, by looking at all the evidence?
- Would Jesus ever send us into a ferocious, dangerous storm? Discuss the ramifications of this:
- why would He/wouldn't He?
- what does that tell us about Him?
- how are we supposed to respond?
- when are we most likely to hit storms?