Reading Mark 8:27-29
- What were people’s theories about Jesus then and what do people say today?
- Jesus asks his disciples two questions: “Who do people say I am?” and “Who do you say I am?” Why is it important for disciples of Jesus to be able to answer both of these questions clearly?
- If a friend asked you, “Who is Jesus?”, how would you reply? (1 Peter 3:15-16)
- What are the consequences to the answer we give to this question?
- All Scripture is useful (2 Timothy 3:16-17). What is most useful to you from these three verses?
- Discuss where as a church and individuals we might apply these verses to our lives