If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Death Defeated! Really?
- Why did Jesus only arrive after Lazarus had been dead 4 days?
- Discuss what Martha and Mary said to Him?
- Jesus said 'I Am the Resurrection and The Life' What does that mean?
- What condition was Lazarus in when the tomb was opened and why does that matter to John's telling of the story here?
- This raising of Lazarus had a significant effect on the people present and the whole world - what effect has it had on you? and what have you learned?
- Spend some time in prayer for each other, for the Church and our community in the area between Kings Avenue and Deacons Lane. That we would live in the strength and Power of Christ; for His Glory
Some Application Questions to take home
1. There may be things in your life that do you not believe that Jesus has the power to put right, heal, and/or change? Pray this through.
2. How could your life change if you were to believe Jesus fully?
3. Mary fell at the feet of Jesus. How do we place our burdens at the feet of Jesus?