Reading: John 11: 1 - 16
If you missed it, here's a link to the Sermon: Will You Live For Christ?
Lot's of questions, try to cover at least 5 including Q.1
- First consider verse 16 - Thomas' response to Jesus. In the sermon we looked at living and dying for Jesus. How might we not live for Jesus?
- Was sickness part of God’s original design?
- What was Jesus’relationship with Lazarus & his sisters?
- What message did his sisters send to Jesus when Lazarus became sick? What did you learn from their example about how you should pray to God?
- Why do people (you?) blame God for sickness?
- Why did Jesus wait for two days after hearing Lazarus was sick? Was this cruel? How would you have felt if you were Lazarus’ sister?
- What kind of love did Jesus have for Lazarus & his sisters? Was His delay in coming in keeping with that love?
- How is God’s perspective different from yours? How can you know that God will
always love you?
- Can you glorify God even when sick? If so how?